Terms & Conditions
Furniture & Lightings
WARRANTY (All warranties are non-transferable and apply to the original purchaser only.)
All Cassina furniture comes with a limited two (2) year warranty against manufacturing defects and material failure, this warranty does not include normal wear and tear of fronts, carcasses, fabrics, leather cushioning and straps. Warranty applies from the date of delivery.
All LEMA furniture comes with a limited two (2) year warranty against manufacturing defects and material failure, this warranty does not include normal wear and tear of fronts, carcasses, fabrics, leather cushioning and straps. Warranty applies from the date of delivery.
All Fritz Hansen furniture comes with a standard five (5) year warranty against manufacturing defects (with the exception of covers wicker which comes with a limited two (2) year warranty).
All Fritz Hansen furniture comes with a limited warranty against manufacturing defects registering the unique ID number at www.fritzhansen.com/my-republic (if the product ID number is not registered within three (3) months from the date of purchase, extended limited warranty does not apply):
- 5 year limited warranty: covers all defects in relation to lacquered bases, textiles, Soft and Basic leather, foam, lamps and all movable parts.
- 10 year limited warranty: covers all defects in relation to leather (with the exception of Soft and Basic leather), shells, chair/table bases (with the exception of lacquered surfaces) and tabletops.
- 20 year limited warranty: covers the whole Poul Kjærholm Collection.
All Zanotta furniture comes with a standard five (5) year warranty against manufacturing defects (except for the coverings whose guarantee lasts two (2) years) from the date of delivery.
All Vitra furniture comes with a limited two (2) year warranty against manufacturing defects and material failure, this warranty does not include normal wear and tear of fronts, carcasses, fabrics, leather cushioning and straps. Warranty applies from the date of delivery.
LIGHTINGS (FRITZ HANSEN, SANTA & COLE & LASVIT)
FRITZ HANSEN & SANTA & COLE lightings come with two (2) year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of delivery. During this warranty period they will repair or replace, at their option, free of charge, products that are proven to be defective. This warranty does not apply to damages resulting from accident, alteration, tampering, misuse, negligence or abuse. This warranty does not apply to light bulbs which are not products manufactured by Them and are supplied by Them only as a service to the customer. Manufacturers hereby expressly reserve the right to limit or exclude consequential damages under the terms of this warranty (some states do not allow the exclusion of consequential damages so this might not apply to you).
LASVIT lightings come with two (2) year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of delivery. During this warranty period they will repair or replace, at their option, free of charge, products that are proven to be defective. This warranty does not apply to damages resulting from accident, alteration, tampering, misuse, negligence or abuse. This warranty does not include any light source replacement and does not apply to light bulbs which are not products manufactured by Them and are supplied by Them only as a service to the customer. LASVIT hereby expressly reserve the right to limit or exclude consequential damages under the terms of this warranty (some states do not allow the exclusion of consequential damages so this might not apply to you).
All Kasthall rugs comes with a limited two (2) year limited warranty against manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Please take note that because all the Kasthall rugs are made from natural materials, diffrences in colour and texture may arise due to variation between dye baths and different batches of yarn. As a result of the natural materials and various craft processes of hand tufted rugs, dimension may vary by up to 2%.
All Okamura products come with the following warranty:
- Five (5) years: structural components, including frames, shells, bases, operating mechanisms including adjustable arms
- Two (2) years: Functional pasrts such as casters, slide mechanisms, etc.
- One (1) years: External and surface finishing such as paint and plastics fading, etc.
Gloster outdoor furniture has the following warranty periods:
aluminum: 5 years
teak and stainless steel: 5 years
Wicker: 3 years
water resitant Fabrics and cushions: 2 years
sling and outdoor leather: 2 years
ceramic glaze and acrylic stone: 2 years
strap, rope and led lights: 2 years
acrylic fabric cushions and scatter cushions: 1 year
parasols: structure, fittings ,mechanisms, covering materials: 3 years
powder coating, adhesion of cover material: 1 year
Warranty only applies if Gloster care instruction were observed. Damages such as scratches, dent marks and tears to fabrics or fibers that happened during normal use are not covered by this warranty.
Small cracks, which may appear in the end grain of teak when exposed to the elements and any change of appearance due to usual weathering are considered entirely natural for teak outdoor furniture and are not covered by warranty. Wheels and footcaps are not subject to warranty, however their function is guaranteed for a year.
Sling, strap and rope warranty covers against tearing, discoloration and fading, normal sagging is to be expected in use and is not covered by the warranty.
Due to the nature of the planks used to create raw tabletops, any splits, cracks to the end grain, hollow knots, twisting of timber over time or degradation of the sapwood when outdoors are considered entirely natural for thick plank, teak outdoor furniture and are not covered by any warranty.
FLOKK group of companies (Hag, RH, offect, Giroflex, RBM)
All of the above brands furniture comes with a limited two (2) year warranty against manufacturing defects and material failure, this warranty does not include normal wear and tear of fronts, carcasses, fabrics, leather cushioning and straps. Warranty applies from the date of delivery. "
Exemption from warranties/disclaimer:
- Ordinary wear and tear as well as wear and tear/defect caused by incorrect care or inappropriate use of the product.
- Direct sunlight and temperature changes from air-conditioning may fade or dry out surface on woods, fabrics and leathers.
- Warranty is applicable only to new furniture good purchases.
- The customer shall fully accept tolerances in furniture dimensions of 1 to 3 mm per unit (i.e. wardrobes, TV wall systems).
- Warranty for lighting and electronic equipment (wardrobe) is one year, light bulbs of any kind do not fall under any warranty.
- The customer must take care that climate conditions during the building works are kept to a reasonable level, sufficient ventilation must be ensured at all times, especially in case of a longer period between installation and occupation by the client. Warping of fronts due to longer periods of unconditioned climatic circumstances cannot be accepted as a warranty issue.
- Result of repairs, alterations or modifications made by the customer or by a third party on behalf of the customer.
- Differences in patterns and graining of veneer and solid wood from showpiece to ordered goods or within the specimens ordered are inherent to the natural material and therefore not claimable, further eyes in the veneer caused by the branches of the tree are perfectly natural and therefore not a basis for a claim. Differences in marble graining and toning within the same material specification are inherent to the natural features of the product and therefore, does not constitute as a basis for a claim. Insect bites and stretchmarks on natural leather products are inherent to the features of the natural material and are also not a basis for a claim.
- Showroom pieces are in principle bought 'as is'. Therefore pre-existing damages and the general condition at the time of purchase do not constitute the basis of a claim or warranty case. The client is advised to check thoroughly the condition of showroom pieces upon purchase.
- Your order for a Product is only accepted by us when:
- The full amount reflected in the price of the product is well-received.
- The "Price of the Product" is inclusive of the applicable goods and services tax ("GST").
- For changes on orders, please contact W. Atelier at https://www.watelier.com/contact-us/
- The Full Payment (ex-stock Product):
- For a purchase of a Product we have in stock, you shall pay to us in advance a full amount equal to 100% of the Price of the Product prior to delivery.
- The ownership of a Product shall only pass to you upon our receipt of the Price of the Product (which shall include the GST thereon) as stated on the platform. Until we receive full payment of the Price of the Product, the ownership of the Product shall remain vested with us.
- There shall be no reimbursement due to cancellation of orders of the Product by the buyer.
Cancellation of Orders
- We shall have the right to cancel the order at any time for any reason whatsoever without your prior consent or agreement.
- For cancellation of orders, please contact W. Atelier at https://www.watelier.com/contact-us/
Delivery & Installation
- Delivery can take up from 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and PH).
- Should installation be required, customer will be contacted by tel or e-mail for further arrangements made.
- Delivery of the Product can be made Mondays to Fridays between 10am to 6pm:
- You shall fully accept that a punctual delivery of the Product is not always possible; and
- Only delivery of the Product within a range of time can be guaranteed (e.g. between 10am and 12pm).
- Cancellation of agreed delivery of the Product by you four (4) days or less prior the agreed delivery is subject to a cancellation fee of SGD 500.00.
- Should be no one present to receive the delivery of the Product within the arranged time and a repeat delivery is required an additional charge of minimum SGD 300.00 will incur (depending on quantity and size of the order).
- Products delivered will remain the property of W. Atelier Pte Ltd until full payment is made.
- You are responsible for ensuring that there is adequate access and entry to your premises to allow delivery of the Products. Any additional costs in relation to effecting delivery of the Products into your premises (e.g. the use of a crane), are your responsibility and you shall pay for such additional costs immediately on demand. If it is not possible for the Products to be delivered into your premises, and unless you then accept delivery of the Products under such circumstances, the Products will be returned to our warehouse and you will be invoiced for the Transport Fee for any transport and re-delivery.
- W. Atelier Pte Ltd does not provide installation of Fritz Hansen lights, Santa & Cole and LASVIT.
- W. Atelier Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for damages caused to the furniture by third party installers, workers, handy men etc. Rectification costs are fully chargeable to you.
- Site Conditions:
- Loose Furniture: Finished floors, walls, windows and doors are required.
- W. Atelier Pte Ltd does not provide disposal service of old furniture.
- The Storage Fee for a Product shall be equivalent to SGD 350.00 or 2% of the Price of the Product (whichever is the higher) for each period of 30 days or part thereof. The Storage Fee shall be subject to GST.
- You are required to inspect the Product for any defects when you take delivery of it. Please note that scar and wrinkle are natural characteristics of leather and cannot be considered as defects. Similarly, lines appearing on fabricated plastic surfaces are not considered as scratches but are manufacturing characteristics and hence not deemed to be defects.
- You will be required to note any defects of the Product on the delivery documentation which is presented to you by the carrier for signature. In all the other cases, you will be required to notify us in writing of any defect or shortage within seven (7) calendar days of delivery. We will not be liable for any defect or shortage to a Product unless we are notified within the time period as specified. Unless the Product is defective, and we are duly notified as outlined above, we shall be unable to refund, exchange or credit your account with us.
- Once the defect or shortage is verified by us, we will arrange to collect the Product immediately from you whilst we resolve the issue. Please note that a loan piece will not be provided as part of the resolution.
- For a Product that is on sale and/or is showroom piece, that Product is sold on a "as is condition" basis and you are deemed to have acknowledged and accepted this basis when you make payment prior to the delivery of that Product.
- The buyer has accepted the purchase price stated at point of sale.
- The agreed purchase price can NOT be changed despite any future price difference.
- Purchase price are quoted in Singapore Dollars, and are subject to prevailing GST.
Terms of Delivery
- Cost of Delivery within Singapore shall be stated as per under “Delivery Cost” by per item.
- No delivery can be made to outside of Singapore.
- Delivery date will be either stated on order or will be arranged by W. Atelier. However, W. Atelier Pte Ltd reserves the rights to impose a storage fee of SGD 25.00 per day, per order.
Cancellation & Exchange
- Goods sold cannot be returned or exchanged. Only very valid reasons are accepted.
- We will not be responsible for the misuse of the goods sold and any consequential losses and damages.
- Exchanged / returned items shall be in original packaging and in good condition.
- Management reserves the final rights to reject any exchange or cancellation of items.
- W. Atelier Pte Ltd, warrants all its products to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use and service for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser.
- W. Atelier Pte Ltd obligations under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement of products or parts found to be defective, subject to management’s discretion.
- W. Atelier Pte Ltd shall not be held responsible for the cost or removal, return and/or reinstallation of the products.
- Warranty will not apply if damage or loss is resulting from; misuse, abuse, improper installation, improper maintenance, modification of the products and damage caused by foreign matter contained in the water system.
Terms of Payment
- For all goods ordered, 100% is required to activate the order.