Buying new furniture is a major investment, and you’ll want to make sure you are getting every piece from the best stores. But with several shops to buy from – designer furniture and non-designer furniture companies in Singapore, which one should you choose?
To help you decide, let’s take a look at the differences between designer furniture and non-designer furniture.
Designer furniture vs. Non-Designer Furniture
Designer furniture has become an essential element of every home or workplace. It’s indeed very popular for homeowners/business owners as it offers authenticity, comfort, groundbreaking design, uniqueness, and versatility that other furniture just can’t match. Most designer furniture pieces are made to perfection – passionately handcrafted and inspired. Designers really spent their time giving attention to details and studying ergonomics to make the quality of the furniture incomparable.
With designer furniture in Singapore, you’re enjoying premium and high-end materials. It’s more costly than non-designer furniture but it will definitely give you the most value for your money. As designer furniture pieces are made with durable materials, you can be assured that it will last longer than usual. Not only it will stand the test of time, but it will also provide a unique and timeless look. These pieces, no matter what the trends are, will always stay relevant.
And the most convincing reason why you should buy designer furniture is the design itself and the emotions it evokes. It is made to connect with people and provide warmth & a sense of security while using it and creating memories with their loved ones. It is a major investment, not only for its quality materials but also for the emotional connection that can develop with owning such pieces of art.
Non-designer furniture pieces, on the other hand, are mass-market brands that are available at affordable prices. The comfort it provides may not be the same with designer furniture but it’s a great deal for homeowners who are on a budget.
Where to Buy Designer Furniture in Singapore?
Picking the right designer furniture in Singapore is important as it can play a significant part in how you feel at home/work. And if you’re in the market looking for a
- Flokk is best known for its endless selection of workplace furniture and offers designer chairs out there. It carries brands such as BMA, GIROFLEX, HÅG, OFFECT, PROFIM, RH, and RBM. So if you’re looking for office chairs that can help increase productivity and provide greater comfort, you can certainly count on Flokk.
Republic of Fritz Hansen
- Beautiful furniture without compromising comfort? That’s what the Republic of Fritz Hansen has to offer. The company believes that a single piece of furniture can beautify a space as well as the mind of the people living at home or working at the office.
- Most of their products are chairs, lighting, lounge chairs, sofas, and tables from designers like Arne Jacobsen, Jaime Hayon, Kasper Salto, Piero Lissoni, Poul Kjærholm, and more.
Guzzini & Fontana
- If you’re eyeing on high class and exclusive design furniture items, Guzzini & Fontana is the place to start. Its collections give off different vibes such as retro feeling, wooden touch, loft feeling, leather effect, space-defining, and more.
- Another great designer furniture store in Singapore, Lasvit has a wide selection of hand-blown vases, glasses, bowls, and iconic lighting products likewise hand-blown in Bohemia.
- Their home & décor designers include Campana Brothers, Lars Kemper & Peter Olah, Maxim Velcovsky, Yabu Pushelberg, and more.
- If you’re in the market searching for beautiful and high-quality modular furniture, Lema is the place to discover. Their products include armchairs, bookcases, sofas, tables, walk-in closets, and more from many popular brands.
- Setting a solid example of innovative products and concepts is Vitra. Some of their collections are found in prominent locations such as the Amorepacific Headquarters (Seoul), Dubai International Airport, and Fendi Headquarters (Rome).
- Vitra’s wide range of durable products, including the classics “Standard Chair” by Jean Prouvé and the “Panton Chair” by Verner Panton, makes it possible to create your dream home and working environment.
Just remember this list and you’re all set to buy designer furniture in Singapore without any hassle! With over 30 years of experience and carrying prominent brands, W. Atelier is the expert in providing friendly advice and top recommendations to suit any customer’s style, be it classic, contemporary or minimalistic.
Get inspired when you view from more than a dozen global brands for a variety of products that include bathroom suites, system kitchens, furniture, lighting, and accessories. Let us help you find the right modern living room furniture to turn up the style dial of your home today!